Andy Snowden is a performance and leadership consultant and coach, with direct employment experience in private, public and ‘third’ sectors. His most comprehensive experience is with the Public Sector and its partners, as a senior executive in local government over 20 years to 2006. and in addition to his consultancy is a non-executive director of Hull NHS. Andy has worked with other BQC partners for a decade, and with BQC network since its inception in 2002 andy snowden & associates was established in 2007
What we offer
- developing and transferring leadership skills,
- strategies for organisational change and
- performance improvement
- in local and community focused organisations.
Designing, facilitating and delivering innovative leadership programmes for senior executives and managers, publicly elected representatives and community partners.
In conjunction with University of Sydney in 2006, this has also included leadership development for the developing discipline of facilities management
Strategies for organisational change
A bespoke approach for clients requiring organisational transformation, based on first hand experience as a City Recovery and Improvement Director.
- Creating understanding of change dynamics, styles of change leadership, and their impact on organisational culture.
- Supporting the development of Local Strategic Partnerships and local leadership teams, whether they are Political, Executive, Corporate or Business. Working with Local Strategic Partnerships developing Local Area Agreements and ‘Total Place’ approaches.
- Assisting organisations to improve partnership working and relationship management, with supply chains partners, or with delivery of joint outcomes
- Development of organisational performance approaches based on EFQM and Balanced scorecard principles;
- public sector inspection processes;
- the development , introduction and deployment of organisational drivers, performance and project & programme methodologies and approaches to the management of private-public partnership contract performance,
With specialist knowledge of Regeneration, Housing and Communities, Andy was an adviser to the Local Government Association and its predecessor over 15 years. is a longstanding Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Housing and an adviser to the Leadership Centre for Local Government.
To contact us
Tel: +44 (0) 7771 930303
Address: 28 Trinity Wharf, High Street, Kingston upon Hull, E.Yorks, HU1 1QE